Offer the gift of invitation to a man in your life. Let’s get the process rolling on invitations for the next Indiana NWTA October 20-22nd, 2017. The enrollment team is setting a goal to have 40 men signed up for the upcoming NWTA. We will have a full weekend and men want to get on this training.
The gift of invitation:
Take a breath, breathe in on a five count and breath out on a five count. Repeat 10 times. As you do so, visualize a man in your life who you want to join this circle. The gift of invitation awaits for him. This man may be a relative, co-worker, your doctor, or a man you met at the coffee shop this morning. The world needs our work, our support and the gift of authenticity, emotional intelligence and fierce love. Step into the realm of feeling what it feels like for you to offer this invitation. Notice where the feeling comes up in your body, breathe into the feeling and speak your first words which may be something like; “I’m a member of this men’s group that has changed my life and the way I relate to the world. I want you to be a part of this movement, come to my iGroup meeting/open circle/intro to men’s work.”
Invite him to attend our NWTA in October. When he wants to know more and how to register, do the following:
- Ask his permission to share his phone number/email with a man from the enrollment team
- Share his phone number/email with the enrollment team (Include his current city)
- A member of the enrollment team will contact him and have a conversation to get him signed up
- You can share contact information with him; Earl Shiring 502-494-5993 email@example.com
- He can simply register himself, a very painless process by clicking here: https://mkpconnect.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=4479
- Speak/Write the names of men who you will invite into this online hoop
- Report back with your experience
- Contact a member of the enrollment team when further follow up is required
- Bless yourself for making the invitation
Let’s roll men!!